Tech Days ’20 Virtual
Adapting to challenging times to ensure your health and safety, the highly popular annual BELNUC Tech Day will be offered as a series of online webinars this year. In all, 2 hours of state-of-the-art lectures on hot topics in nuclear medicine will be available exclusively to BELNUC members from 21-29 November 2020. Subtitles in Dutch and French will be available.
The Tech Days ’20 have been accredited by FANC/AFCN for 02u00 for “Gemachtigden in de Nucleaire geneeskunde/Personnes habilitées en Médecine Nucléaire”.
If you haven’t renewed your BELNUC membership yet, this is your last chance to secure your access to the Tech Days ’20 Virtual edition!
- Welcome and introduction (5 min)
BELNUC Tech Board
- When nuclear medicine became radiology: safely performing chest CT studies on hybrid devices during COVID19 (30 min)
dr. A. Albert
- Now you see me, now you don’t: variable or non-FDG avid tumors on PET/CT (30 min)
prof. dr. T. Van den Wyngaert
- Technologist’s challenges in managing a nuclear medicine department (30 min)
Mrs. W. Kemps
- Automated PET tracer dispensers: benefits and novelties (30 min)
Mr. F. Schatteman
All webinars will be offered in English with Dutch and French subtitles.
As only members in good standing are eligible for free registration, please make sure that your membership fees for 2020 are paid. In case your membership is not paid yet or if you want to become a member, please follow the instructions via clicking on this link: Membership Renewal or Become a Member